We can emphatically say preparing and eating balanced meals is most essential when it comes to survival. Well, if you’re to survive in situations where the conventional cooking gas isn’t available, for example, if you’re in the woods, camping out, outside your front door, travelling, or any unexpected event such as a hurricane suddenly happen around you, and there’s an urgent need for you to move out from your place of residence, your possession of the best single burner propane stove will, by all means, save the day, even night.
If you’ve always desired outdoor time, whenever you are packing, a stove should be part of your luggage, a single burner will be most appropriate. This will allow you to have varieties of meals, which will make your time out more enjoyable and fun.
In this article, we will explore with you, the best single burner propane stove that will be more than sufficient in critical times.
The single burner propane stove is easy to pack, carry out and refill. It is basically designed to cook, but it serves other purposes. It can be a warming fire and a source of light when you are out camping, keeping wild animals some distance away from you.
All reviewed products here, have all the features that the best is expected to have.
The following are most important:
- Compact and lightweight
- Some have a propane stand that is used as a base.
- Others are versatile; they can be used indoor and can also be used outdoor. Those are more sturdy and powerful.
- Adequate fuel consumption, powerful flames and exceptional simmer control.
- If you are a first-timer or you’ve probably owned/used one before, but you need information about these stoves, this buying guide will help you in lots of ways, you will be able to select from a verified product that will leave you satisfied.
- Each model has been carefully assessed and tested based on efficiency, performance, functionality reliability. With considerable knowledge about setting up, cleaning, filling and refilling, weight, ease of use, durability, and design.
Comparison Table Of Best Single Burner Propane Stove – 2021:
- Not to be stored in the car trunk that is always enclosed.
- Ensure you secure your propane tanks whenever you’re travelling with them, to avoid leakages.
- Never use propane gas stoves indoors unless certified.
- Follow all manufacturer’s guide when lighting the pilot.
- Before each use, check tanks for possible leaks.
- Propane fuel is highly combustible and is stored in pressurized liquid form, therefore, careful handling will help you to avoid any form of accident which may result in injury
- Purchase a reputable brand from manufacturers that are well known for producing quality products like Coleman and GasOne; These have been consistent in manufacturing the best single burner propane stoves with excellent reviews and recommendations. You’ll be assured of a reliable supply and the best experience with their improved stock. Don’t go for a less expensive product to save some dollars while putting yourself in great danger.
- The best single burner propane stove is typically of compact design, with no complex body parts, easy to pack, take out and use with no stress whatsoever.
- Propane is an easily accessible fuel source and that is what these single stoves mentioned here uses.
- These stoves can be used in temperatures of -44°F (the normal boiling point of propane) or above.
- It is especially affordable to purchase.
- Consumes less fuel, even though it uses more units of energy when compared to others.
- Standard, non-pollutant of atmospheric air.
This is the most compact design. Lightweight and can be moved with other stuff with no discomfort. These are fastened to fuel tanks, providing very high energy for cooking. Most are compatible with different kinds of tanks.
This is a very good choice in the home, outdoor. Somewhere that it can take up a temporary position. Set up can be compared to that of the BBQ grill. Used at home or in a campground when you’re to cook for a larger number of people. It usually comes with an open-top, which makes it easy to clean after every use.
These are designed sturdily. You just have to find a flat surface to place it on, then you start cooking. Can be used as an alternative when there’s no power and you need to prepare your meals. It can also be used outdoor. Some with collapsible stand for use in different areas.
Important features of the best single burner Camp Stove
Simple tool with varying flame output; It should have an adjustment knob/valve for controlling flame output, different food requires specific temperature for each one. You wouldn’t cook steaks at the same temperature you’ll use to fry eggs or warm beans. Hence, the control system allows for the right adjustment, no pressure.
Added Information for indoor users
If you’re enthusiastic and curious about using your single propane stove indoors, you should follow these guidelines;
- Check if it has the UL certification (Underwriters Laboratories certification) If your stove doesn’t have this, don’t ever try to use it indoors. This is because most propane stove emits carbon monoxide, a by-product of burning.
- Because some produce less of the by-products, they come certified because they are much safer but you still have to be cautious, ensure your cooking area is well ventilated.
- You can decide to install a vent hood around your propane stove to suppress the carbon monoxide.
- Keep your stove clean at all times, food and oil results in a smoky stove.
- Do not overstretch your device, even if it is UL certified It is not meant to substitute the regular gas so when in use, use considerably, not for long hours.
This model is designed for the most enjoyable, camping experience and adventure.
Even if you decide to set up camp close to your home, this compact stove will make your time out most memorable as you would get to have varieties of special meal with this simple but necessary device.
A propane stove that is lightweight, easy to pack and set up. Durable, made from carefully selected chrome-plated steel materials that ably withstand high temperatures.
Rated satisfactory to meet up with your expectations of what the most important utensil when camping out should be.
You get to cook varieties of food with different intensity levels, the adjustable control valve allows you to choose the right temperature that is required to prepare varieties of food. This valve can be adjusted up to 10,000 BTU. Heat circulates promptly and efficiently.
Convenient to use with a wide sturdy base which enables stable positioning of the stove, making pan/pots placement, stirring, turning and adding of necessary items easier.
The stove can hold up to 10″ pot/pan comfortably. Works effectively in both semi-freezing weather and also in high altitudes.
The three-piece portable and collapsible tool fits effortlessly into most backpacks; this design comes with a carry bag for storage and easy movement. Can be assembled in little time, connectible to most propane tanks.
If you enjoy camping alone or probably with just a couple of others where you wouldn’t be cooking for a lot of persons, then, this our top pick is most suitable for you. A powerful stove with a portable outlook. It is certainly a very nice product.
- Sturdily built
- Strong base
- 10000 BTU
- Three-piece collapsible set
- Chrome-plated steel, withstand high temperature
- Fits most profane tanks
- Adjustable control valve
- Strong wide base
- No tank included in the kit
- Igniter not included
Latest dual gas stove by GasOne. This is one of the best single burner propane stove produced by well-known manufacturers of quality product.
Great features that it is an exceptional tool when camping out or making meals outdoor. A regulator is fixed into the device which makes it compatible with both propane and butane fuel tank.
Designed with a brass burner top, it brings out a dual spiral flame of up to 15000 BTU with an adjustable valve. This device comes pre-installed with an inbuilt cartridge ejection system that automatically stops the gas flow when an irregularity in pressure is detected.
Standard model with electric ignition, you don’t need to start looking around for matches or its equivalent before you can make fire.
Very easy to set up and use, makes your time out more fun and exciting as you can prepare varieties of essential meals, giving you sufficient time to explore different types of food, adding to the fun.
Lightweight easily fits into backpacks when camping and can be used in cases of emergency when you need to leave your normal abode.
Sturdily built wind blocker around the corners of the stove, to keep the wind from blowing out the stove when in use.
Since it’s made specifically to be used outdoor, there is always the tendency for the wind to blow, so to keep the device from turning off every time, the wind blocker will safeguard the stove and you wouldn’t have an interrupted cooking experience.
With pack is a classic carrying case for easy storage and movement.
- Dual fuel usage
- Propane hose with the pack
- Sturdy design
- Wind blocker
- Adjustable valve
- Brass burner head
- Heat up to 15000 BTU
- Carrying case
- Electric ignition
- Inbuilt regulator
- Cartridge ejection system
- Some amount of propane remains in the hose when disconnected
- Not suitable for indoor use
You might have known or heard about this brand, but if you are just learning about it, you’re on the right path, Coleman has an excellent record of producing unique tools.
Most of their equipment is finely designed with the best materials and have a long-lasting performance. You wouldn’t be making any mistake if you decided to acquire this portable stove that uses butane as its fuel. You would be making the most reasonable decision.
This model can be used for a satisfying camp experience. Portable butane stove with rotating dial to control burner for the right temperature needed for different food preparation and process.
Installed removable steel grate helps to keep the device constantly clean; The steel grate makes it easier to clean out after each use depending on when the user decides to cleanout.
Portable and compact design very easy to take out with an already inclusive carry case. You just pick it up whenever you are ready for outdoor time.
Autoignition for lightning your stove. No need to look around for lighter or matches to get the flames up. Total BTU cooking power is 7650 which is adequate for cooking for one or a few persons outside the house when there’s no better option.
Pot or pan size up to 10″ will sit perfectly on a sturdy base, this allows for balance and stability. Uses less energy as it works, producing enough heat for a variety of cooking. It has a control for adjusting the temperature of the burner to suit specific needs.
The burner which is built with aluminum is rust-proof, made to last.
- Rotating dial
- Removable steel grates
- BTU power of 7650
- Sturdy base
- Aluminium burner, rust-proof
- Portable design
- Handy carry bag
- Adjustable burner
- Will not work well in temperature below 40F
- Cannot be used for longer hours
Over the years, many campers have relied on the Coleman stoves for the most enjoyable camping moments. All their single burner stoves have excellent reviews.
This is one of the perfect stove for an especial, wonderful outdoor experience. If you do not want to get frustrated in your search for quality designs, you don’t need to stress yourself any longer, you can be sure Coleman wouldn’t fail.
This new design wouldn’t fail either. You’ll use for a longer period, and when you need to replace it, you’ll still opt for models by Coleman. This is a unique design, with so many exciting features; a power-packed, 3 in 1 burner, strongly built for long-lasting performance.
Can be used to prepare decent meals for a reasonable number of people. Lasts up to 3 hours before there’s a need to refuel. One of the best single burner propane stove you can find out there.
Enjoy real delicious delicacies as you explore the world of camping. Compact, yet sturdily built base to fit a large 12″ pot or pan. The adjustable valve allows for easy control of temperature, heat can be adjusted to 7500 BTU.
This device used the perfect-flow and perfect-heat technology which helps to keep the heat regulated, consuming less fuel. Removable chrome-plated grates simplify the cleaning process, making the appearance of your stove, clean as new.
One significant component of this fine design is the pressure regulator which enables continuous operation of the device even in difficult or extremely cold weather conditions.
- 3 in 1 durable burner
- Lasts up to 3 hours
- Removable chrome-plated grates
- Consumes less energy
- Adjustable valve to control the temperature
- Sturdily built base
- Fits up to 12″ pan or pot
- Adjustable heat up to 7500 BTU
- Pressure regulator
- Perfect-flow and perfect-heat technology
- Designed with no windshield
- Plastic feet on the base comes off easily
A dual fuel portable camp stove by GasOne. If you are camping alone or with one or two persons, this mini stove will be sufficient for you.
The GS-800P even though it isn’t a large design, it’s a very useful and powerful tool to have in your pack for any outdoor activity. It allows you to eat meals even if you’re not within your normal abode where you can get to eat regular meals.
Easy to move about with the included carrying case with no form of discomfort. The stove can be used with both propane and butane fuel. (propane converter regulator installed). Burner has a power of 7172 BTU, sufficient heat for efficient output.
Not the fastest for boiling water, but slowly it cooks with effective low heat. The flames can be adjusted for rapid heat if you want fast food or slow heat for steady but persistent cooking.
This handy tool with a sleek stainless steel body to withstand high temperature and pressure comes with an auto-ignition, no external lighter or matches needed before you can set up your burner.
Because it’s a mini design, pressure is enclosed, therefore it tends to heat up very quickly but it takes longer times to get cooled. After use, you wait a while for it to cool down before disconnecting, then pack.
Also, ensure you use a pan that is not more than 10″ on this device, to avoid sliding and spilling.
- Portable mini design
- Dual fuel usage
- Carry case
- Sufficient heat for cooking
- Adjustable flames
- Sleek, stainless body
- Withstands high temperatures and pressure
- Strong base
- Propane converter regulator
- Not for prolonged use, some elements might melt off if you use them for longer periods
- Heats up very quickly then cools slowly, you will need to wait a while before you can pack up after use